Monday, November 2, 2009

Cake flags, you make my heart sing!


You make everything...
Groovy.
I said cake flags...
I think I love you!

*end song*

Phewf. Now that I got that out of my system,
how awesomely cute is this?



And finally the pièce de résistance:

*drool* it's the best of both worlds! I'm going to be doing something similar to this cupcake/cake tower a la Martha :)

Are you going to be having a traditional wedding cake or cupcakes... or both? Don't you just love how cute these little flags are?

3 comments:

  1. This is still up for debate...I posted about our decisions regarding our cake on my blog. I was shooting for cupcakes but the fiance wasn't having it. Then we found 2 cakes we really love but will be somewhat difficult to construct for our decent but not extravagant baker (the cake was part of our catering package). So we're not sure what to do now. But I love your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Born to be Mrs. Beever: I just started following your blog too! Btw, I love the photos of the 2 of you... And your FI is the perfect mix of kevin bacon & matt damon! lol in some photos he looks more kevin, in other more Matt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Thanks! So funny...thanks for the comments. Love following along to track all the details of other bride's big days. It's so fun to share and get excited together :)

    ReplyDelete